Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Motivation, Lost

I tell you. . . when Jake goes out of town, my motivation goes with him. I have both a G & H to share about our trip to California and give you all the gory details of the wedding, but I'm entirely too lazy to get it up tonite. Instead, I'll give you some photos :)

Short slideshow our photographer put together here.

All the professional photos here. (you have to register to see them, though!)

I ADORE our photos. .. . they really capture just how happy the day was!

6 comments:

2paw said...

They are such happy photos in your slideshow (I am too lazy to register) and everyone looks gorgeous. Your dress and your hair are perfect!!!

km said...

I watched the slideshow. What a gorgeous day! I love your hair and your dress and....I love it all. You brought knitting for the wine barrel?! Congratulations again. Blessings to you and your new hubby.

Rose said...

Hey, congratulations on your wedding/marriage! Are you still attending any yarn meets? I'm thinking of going to KnitWits in VB for Tuesday or Thursday sit and knit night or is there still one at FairGrounds? My new blog is Sand In My Yarn.

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Prom Dresses said...

I too love this idea. I think that when you get as much as you can from your special day, it will be easily remembered.

لمار للتسويق الالكتروني said...

شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجاري بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزانات بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف فلل بالاحساء