Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A is for Adorable

I can't help myself! I'm such a sucker for pooches. Last night Jake and I were going through all our digital pictures to find ones to put on a memory card for a digital frame that is a gift for his Grandma. We have an OBSCENE amount of pictures of dogs!

So I will share a few with you to get the ABC-Along for 2009 rolling!

This is Sam, our foster.

He will only be with us for a few more days, and I have to say I'll miss him despite his constant stinkiness and lack of training. He's only been with us a few weeks, but made really nice progress learning house rules. I hope he finds a very happy home, he deserves it! I think Jimmy Ray may miss him more, as they spend a lot of time sleeping cuddled next to each other (but of course, no photos since Jimmy Ray has a freakish sense for the camera being anywhere near!).

If you're looking for a beagle, go adopt him here! I promise, he's extra cuddly and cute!


To keep the adorable coming. .. . .

Zosia in her glory (she loves paper and had a field day with the packing paper!)


Caged puppy. . . cranky to be restrained on the porch of my old condo in Vermont!
Snow hiker! (That is my friend Karen with Jake in the photo. . . on New Year's Day 2006. We had awesome trails back behind our condo and took the puppies often.)
Enjoying the fall. (We really did a lot of nature walks/hiking with the dog when we were up north!)
Learning to Fetch (how nice to remember she used to bring it back!) I can't believe how small she used to be!


OK, I could go on, but I'll stop for now :

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words!!!! There can NEVER be enough dog photos in my book!!!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Look at all the cuteness!! Love it!

RedScot said...

Extremely adorable!

Great start to 2009!

Jen said...

He is just adorable. How are you doing with the impending departure?

Iron Needles said...

Thanks for getting us started this year. Love your pups!