Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Plague

I saw a scary little video over on LifeJunkie's blog. You should check it out.

I am, admittedly, an anti-Walmart person. I will not set foot in one except for the most extreme circumstances. I'll gladly pay an extra dollar or two for my items getting them elsewhere. And yes, I realize that is a luxury I have. . . . the ability to choose to pay extra without it meaning a sacrifice somewhere else. I understand that some people 'need' to shop at WalMart to stretch their income, but I also understand that WalMart's business practices, both diretly and indirectly, contribute to an economic condition where there are so many people who 'need' to save that money in order to make ends meet. I'll spare you the soapbox dissertation, but, you know, something to think about.

3 comments:

Catherine Kerth said...

I went and watched it.... love how they used " The Matrix" as quote in the background audio ;)

DeuceMom said...

Thanks for the blog fodder (and food for thought)

Life Junkie said...

Thanks for visiting!