Sunday, March 16, 2008

E is for Education

So I'm a day late. I had a really hard time with E, for some reason! I thought about Etsy, as that is my current obsession and I have lots of cute things purchased recently I could show off! I thought about Eggs, when I was putting away groceries. I thought about Eating, but that seemed obvious with how much we cook! I thought about Engagement, but I didn't want to give anyone false alarms :)

Then I went in my office this afternoon and saw my Diploma hanging, and the light bulb went off :) My ABC Along for E is Education.
This is my BSE in Chemical Engineering from University of Michigan (earned 2001). If I had to do it over, I wouldn't pick engineering, but I would most definitely pick Ann Arbor. I had such a great time going to a big school! I miss it terribly sometimes, but I made amazing friends there and have nothing but good memories!



This is my MS in Management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (earned 2004). I did this degree part time while I worked. I can't say it has done a lot for me, which is probably why the diploma lives in the envelope it was mailed to me in and has yet to be framed. That could also have to do with the fact I earned my degree without ever setting foot on the campus. . . all my classes were either Satellite feed to my company site, or online.

Finally, this is my current endeavor - a drafting table full of mess from this weekend's homework for Interior Design.

I am feeling woefully uninspired for Project 365 this week with the pooches, as they have been sick and keeping me up at night and are not all that cute!

ps - Sorry for the crappy photoshop job blocking out my last name!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'm probably not even going to get my "E" up until tomorrow. I have no idea what F will be either. Hope the pooches feel better.

IrishGirlieKnits said...

I like that for E! Even though I'm tempted to write, "Go Irish!" Oh wait, I just did! Hey, I think the Michigan-ND thing is what brought our blogs together...yay for knitting!!

Krystal said...

Ugh, I was gonna use education... :) I'll probably do mine tomorrow...

pseudobunny said...

Chemical Engineering huh? What do you do with that?
I am loving my sciences..