Sunday, November 16, 2008

W is for Weekend Knitting

Holy Cow, people! I knit an entire project from start to finish on Saturday. This is surely a record for me. I give you my Faberge Mittens.


They are not really MY mittens, they are a gift. They were a test knit for a Ravelry designer, the same woman who did the Faberge Cowl. Pretty, huh?

W is also for Wii :) Yes, Jake & I joined the rest of the world in buying a Wii today. We've spent the last 4 hours bowling and playing tennis. Can you say huge time suck?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! I found I reported incorrectly, he did not actually get an email notification but he checked this website every morning.

http://wiitracker.com/

Good luck, we found one quick, at a good price.

DeuceMom said...

I'm so jealous of your wii!! I really want one, but we have no time to play video games. We haven't used the system we have in a couple of years. Oh well. Enjoy it!

Mary said...

Pretty mittens!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Yay for wii and for a quick finished project!! Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Pity you don't get to keep the mittens. They are so lovely!