Sunday, June 22, 2008

M is for Malabrigo!

Duh! This was a pretty easy one :) I love Malabrigo!! Compared to others, I don't have a crazy stash of it, but I think it's pretty healthy! I've got 4 skeins of worsted, 1 skein of Chunky, 2 skeins of Silky and 1 skein of the new Organic Cotton. Nice sampling, if I do say so myself :) The Chunky was supposed to turn into Clara, but now I'm thinking for my next hat to make a Slouchy Beret with the Loro Barranquero. The mix of burgundy and gold and green is so cool, I think it'll knit up fabulously! No specific plans for anything else at the current moment other than petting and admiring.

5 comments:

Cathy-Cate said...

Mmmmmalabrigo! I am a recent convert, since my LYS's don't carry it, and I don't usually care to order anything I haven't had the chance to fondle in person. But after meeting it elsewhere -- I'm in love!

Kathleen said...

Love that mmmmmmalabrigo ;)

Susan said...

Beautiful, what a good M post!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

How can you not love Malabrigo!! I just bought some Malabrigo silky for the first time Friday night (it was 35% off...tough to resist, right???). I'm thinking a soft pretty cowl!

Great M post!!

Anonymous said...

That is all I have been doing with the Malabrigo I received through the swap: petting and admiring. I'm waiting for the yarn to start talking.
Have fun with your stash!