1) Link to the person who tagged you.--> Kat!
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
Quirks, huh? Many people would probably laugh and wonder where I would start with THAT list, but here goes!
1) I always count stairs. ALWAYS. I don't really have any other OCD tendencies, but for some reason on ANY stair case I always count the steps. Even if it's the staircase in my own house that I've walked umpteen million times.
2) When I count stairs, I don't count '1-2-3', I count '1-and-2-and-3-and. . . ' so if I want to know how many ACTUAL stairs there were, I have to multiply by 2 (and possibly subtract 1). I blame dance for this!
3) I love washing laundry (seriously, when I was a kid I BEGGED my mom to let me do it every week). I HATE folding laundry, particularly socks, so I leave them in a big heap on top of the dryer. I do succumb and fold the rest of the clothes. If I'm lucky, Jake folds the socks :)
4) I sniff my dogs paws on occasion because it makes me smile that they smell like Fritos! (I try to ignore what things those paws step in while outside!)
5) I NEVER listen to voice mail. EVER. I don't know why I have it on my phone. I call back numbers I see on caller ID, but never check my messages. . . they just auto delete after 30 days. This started ~2 years ago, I have no idea what caused me to eschew voice mail, but whatever it was really stuck!
6) I sleep naked, unless I am in a hotel, then I am too skeeved out by the possible un-cleanliness of the sheets and wear PJs :) (And yes, that means if I've spent the night in your house, I have slept naked on your sheets!)
OK, I tag - 1) Jen 2) Tracey and 3) Megan :)