Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Who brought back winter?!

OH. MY. GOSH. It is COLD here! And I'm none too happy about it! Yesterday was 53 and grey and rainy. I wanted to blast the heat and curl up in a blanket, but I couldn't because the contractor was here removing my wall (and turning my house into a dust bowl). In the morning, my living area looked like this:

Now it looks like this!


A million times better, right?! I'm so pleased with it. The room feels enormous, and it's giving me some motivation to get more work done!

Also in the news yesterday, Jake's mum sent us a book of his baby pictures. My favorite? Meg. . . ask Bob why he's winking while wearing no pants in the crib with Jake. There are an oddly large number of 'no pants' Bob photos in the collection :)

In knitting, still working on pretty exclusively Picovoli because all I've had is mindless knitting time. I only have about 10 rows to go before I bind off. I won't show you a boring OTN picture, because it looks like a big grey blob, but I'm really pleased with it on! Hopefully a FO shot in a day or two!

3 comments:

DeuceMom said...

OMG they're so cute! Don't they look just like they do now too?

That's the look of a toddler about the pee in his baby brother's bed!!

Anonymous said...

The removal of the wall really does make a huge difference.

Jess P. said...

Oh man, I hear you on the dust bowl thing. We're having our chimney taken out and there is dust everywhere! I can hardly wait for the sheetrock dust.