Well I was catching up on blog reading and I saw this meme on Cynical Knit Gal's blog and it seemed a good distraction.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Does a bear poop in the woods? :) Yes, yes, YES! I especially love crumbled blue cheese on a salad with Italian dressing, though that is apparently a New York State thing, because if you ask for it anywhere else they look at you like you have 3 heads. Wings are not the same without blue cheese dressing, either (someone please tell me why here in VA places give you RANCH with wings? EEW!)
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Yes.
3. Do you own a gun? Directly, no, but I do hold a concealed carry permit because of the guns Jake owns. I won't disclose just how heavily armed our house is for fear of scaring you :)
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Black Cherry
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, not usually.
6. What do you think of hotdogs? I think it's best not to think about what they are when enjoying their deliciousness!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life. . . . definitely!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Bolthouse Farms Blue Goodness juice
9. Can you do push ups? Yes
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Besides the obvious answer of my engagement ring? I have these gorgeous white gold & black pearl earrings (yes, it's rose gold & white pearl in the picture but there is no picture of mine!) made my Richard Messina that Jake bought me for Christmas several years ago. They are hand hammered and are perfectly concave such that the hoop is a perfect lens. They are an amazing work of art and beauty.
11. Favorite hobby? Dance, though I don't really get to do it anymore.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Though it would be a convenient excuse for my spazziness, I do not.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yes. I can't wait for my prescription to stop changing so I can get lasik.
14. Middle name? Ann
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1 - It's 3:30 and I haven't showered yet. . . I should do that
2 - I forgot to take my allergy pills the last two days
3 - I wonder if the Reese's Cup I put in the freezer is frozen enough to eat yet?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? San Pelligrino Limonata (YUM!), Water, Canadian Club & Vernors
17. Current worry? Honestly, nothing off the top of my head. I do need to find a place to have dinner for the wedding, but I'm not all that worried about it. .. something will work out!
18. Current hate right now? Election Ads on TV
19. Favorite place to be? Home (any of the places that qualify as home to me!)
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Oh I was VERY boring in 2007. Jake was out of town so I hung out at home by myself with the pooches!
21. Where would you like to go? Home for Laura's 30th Birthday, but airfares are INSANE so that's not going to happen :(
22. Name three people who will complete this. No clue.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes - many more pair than I need!
24. What shirt are you wearing? Jake's Sweatshirt from basic training (or maybe AIT?) over a t-shirt over a sports bra and cropped pants (I just got back from the gym)
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I have some sateen sheets that I enjoy, but I think satin would be too cold.
26. Can you whistle? Sure.
27. Favorite color? RED!
28. Would you be a pirate? If it would it match my current salary!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever pops in my head
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Aubrey
31. Favorite boy’s name? I can't say that I have one
32. What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets!
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Beaverslide Yarn. There is a story there, from Jess and Jen's visit last night, but I'll let you make up your own :)
34. What vehicle do you drive? Ford Escape
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Thankfully I've never been hurt all that bad. Most embarrassing injury was my senior year in high school when I hurt my wrist in the middle of a competition routine and left the floor because I couldn't focus on anything but the pain - and my team got disqualified because I didn't finish the routine :(
36. Do you love where you live? I wouldn't say love. I don't dislike it, I'd just rather be more in the mountains. I'm not so much an Ocean girl :)
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Just one!
If you do this, leave me a comment so I know and I can come check it out!