Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another Meme

No knitting to share today. The Herringbone Socks I ripped back to the ribbing are back to where I ripped. They are looking much better having fixed the two mistakes, so I'm glad I ripped, but the pattern is kinda slow (row 2 is slow, row 1 is fast!) I'm trying to work up the wherewithal to pick Jake's sweater back up again. I'm still cranky about the whole collar situation, so I think I'll go knit the sleeves and come back to the collar to finish. I also ordered some yummy Jaeger yarn on eBay to make the February Lady Sweater and I won't start that until I finish Jake's sweater, so I gotta get going since that yarn will be here in a few days!

So in place of knitting, a meme taken from Zonda :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Carly Simon :)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
the Friday before Thanksgiving - when the sh*t hit the fan at work.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
when I actually try and don't just scribble. Catholic school gives you nice handwriting!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Polish ham - which is very hard to find outside of Michigan. I've never been able to buy it since I've moved away, so I guess it's my favorite by memory!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
negative

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure - everyone needs a catty girlfriend :)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Me? Never :)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
nope - the only surgery I've ever had

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Lucky Charms - but only the marshmallows. I don't eat the actual cereal portion. Of course, they are also like a once a year indulgence!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Always, if they have ties :) But mostly only my sneakers tie.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically or emotionally?

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint Chocolate Chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Shoes

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my legs

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
my maternal grandfather

18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
none

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
leftover Thanksgiving dinner

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Morning News

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
it's been a while since I've seen a crayon box. I think a lot of the colors in there when I was a kid have been retired. I always was partial to Midnight Blue, though.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Spicey things like cinnamon or pumpkin pie. I really like almond oil, too.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my coworker - the one who helps keep me sane!

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey

25. HAIR COLOR?
light-ish brown

26. EYE COLOR?
hazel with specs of yellow

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yes

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
A single favorite? Today my brain is saying mushroom risotto, but my list of favorites to choose from is easily hunderds!

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Of the two, happy endings. . .. I am a baby about scary movies - but thrillers or dramas are more my thing.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Quantum of Solace

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
white

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
hmmm, can't pick just one - creme brulee, cheesecake and tiramisu (oh, and this jello thing my family makes that everyone else thinks is disgusting but I think it's the best thing since sliced bread - lime jello, pineapple, walnuts and you 'melt' cream cheese into the jello so it's a creamy foamy jello. . . SO GOOD!)

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Hmm. .. I guess I haven't finished No Country for Old Men - I don't read that much!

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
no mouse pad - just a touch pad on the laptop

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Jake play Wii, then House, then Family Guy re-runs.

38. FAVORITE SOUND?
crickets on a warm summer night

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Gotta go with the Stones

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Paris (France, not Texas)

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Uh? I'm wicked flexible, that was a big hit in college (and NOT in a dirty way - get your mind out of the gutter!)

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Detroit

43. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
everyone's :)

Leave me a comment if you put it on your blog so I can check it out :)

No comments: