Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have a wonderful and joyous Christmas!

My mom's 2nd socks did not get finished, so she got one in a stocking with a promise that the mate would be done before she left Virginia. I probably would have finished them if I hadn't had poor cheesecake baking scheduling skills which kept me up past my bedtime Tuesday. Totally worth it though, as it was possibly the best cheesecake I've ever made (and I'm a pretty good cheesecake maker, if I do say so myself!) I used homemade vanilla extract, to boot! I'll share the recipe after we open gifts! We just opened stockings and now Jake is making pancakes!

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Sarah said...

Home made vanilla? I need that recipe!

Hope you had a great Christmas!!