Monday, September 24, 2007

UGH!

So I was going to write a nice post about our lovely weekend. I cannot think of anything lovely at the current moment, however, since I have been hit by the worst bug ever. I spoke to a friend and an aunt who are nurses (always good to have those around!) and they informed me there is a wicked 24 hour bug running rampant. I awoke about 2AM and have been miserable ever since. I will spare you the details, but suffice to say I have never experienced anything like this in my life and am hopeful I will never have to again. I've managed about 2-1/2 hours of sleep, mostly in 15-20 minute pockets while lying on the couch. Jake is very sweet and is coming home with jello and popsicles for me, since I can't even keep down water to stay hydrated. I hope I don't pass it on to him. It's awful. ..there was a point near 4:30AM where I thought death would be more forgiving than this. Death would also be more forgiving than Jake will be if he spends tonite in the bathroom.. .. it's always worse to be the 2nd to get sick if you've seen what the 1st went thru.

Here's to feeling better and telling you about Charlottesville.

No comments: