Saturday, September 1, 2007

Mandy's Candy Bag

I stumbled on this contest. Yay for timing, as I was looking for a pattern I could use to make a cute little jewelry pouch. So here is my version of the bag, much smaller but just as cute!

I love the yarn. .. it reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream. . . . YUM!!! I'm going to send it to my secret pal with some yummy chocolate treats inside. And then I'm going to knit another for me!

If you're interested in knitting it, the contest runs for two more days, and it's a super quick knit (I did mine in like an hour). The pattern is on my sidebar under FOs, so get knitting!

2 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Thanks for knitting my pattern, it looks great! I've put your link on my gallery, too.

Romelda said...

Mine is a little bigger but took 2 DAYS! And I don't do anything but knit! Yu are a speed demon, girl!